Originally Posted by jmscoggin
As I mentioned, I was unaware of the 45 and 60 day windows but it was obvious in our communication and her delaying (hindsight) that she was. I had ordered 3 weeks prior to release but the stalling tactics took it past the windows. Very obvious through messages that was her intent.
Should I contact ebay asap and get a refund? I just ordered it on Jan 11th.
Please do not ask me "What's your best price?". If you see something you like, make an offer.