View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 04:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
gunshowboy

Angry ebay user iamteach75

buys this

Quote:
Delivered

Jan-07-13, 18:12 PM, FRANKLIN SQUARE, NY 11010
Jan 10th

Quote:
Dear dimplick,

hey this card is severley off centered can i get a partial refund

- iamteach75
my reply

Quote:
Dear iamteach75,

Hello. You received the item in the scan as noted. The centering is one of the few things you can determine from the scan. Sorry but I do not offer partial refunds. Please feel free to return the card for a refund once the item is received. Thanks.

- dimplick
his reply

Quote:
Dear dimplick,

i did received the card let me see give me a day or so to decide ill try and sell it to a friend for same price if not illl return it

- iamteach75
today Jan 16th

Quote:
Dear dimplick,

whats your address and name i cant move this card id like to return it sir

- iamteach75
to which i replied my info and...
Quote:
Dear iamteach75,

Not a problem at all if you feel you need to do that. But as noted in the listing the buyer is responsible for return shipping. Once I receive the item you will receive a refund. Thanks for your time.

- dimplick
Long story, short if you dont want to have to deal with this headache add him to your list like I will be doing. This is unacceptable imho yet I can do nothing. The card was clearly scanned and centering is one of the few things you can determine from the scan so it irks me to have a card returned two weeks later after he cant sell it

another thread on iamteach75 here

UPDATE

NOW he is going to keep the card...

Quote:
Dear dimplick,

hey man i will keep the card but to go on blowout and complain to a bunch of losers is funny i dont even go on blowout i was planning to keep the o/c card ok man. why do people go on there and cause trouble. ill leave you feedback now

- iamteach75

Raimel Tapia was born to hit baseballs

Last edited by gunshowboy; 01-17-2013 at 06:15 PM.
gunshowboy is offline   Reply With Quote