Originally Posted by Davesportscards
Should I contact ebay asap and get a refund? I just ordered it on Jan 11th.
If you have used her before and are in the protection window it's up to you. I would not hold out hope that anything is coming and based on my experience would request a refund now. They will be able to see my complaint I imagine and the notes that hopefully were left. Based on what you are saying about her listings being ended I'm betting that I wasn't the only one screwed and the pyramid has been toppled.