View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 11:01 PM   #32 (permalink)
Ooosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Study Confirms Anecdotal Link Between Flu Vax and Miscarriage

There are thus far 6,000 cases documented of miscarriages within a 6 month period over these 2 years. All had the flu shot within 4 weeks of fetal death.

Flu Shot Given To Pregnant Women Causes Fetal Death Rate To Rise By 4,250%! | Vactruth.com

Have you any other information against this? Just because the CDC says "I told you so" means nothing.

Read the articles and certainly I hope you do not share the same experience we have. To suggest you understand the situation and the cause when its apparent that you do not is quite offensive.
Link #1 'Anecdotal'
Link #2 VAERS is a self-reporting database (from the submission form: "Please report all significant adverse events that occur after vaccination of adults and children, even if you are not sure whether the vaccine caused the adverse event.")

Either way, of course be careful with what you decide to put into your body but I just wanted to point out you can find 100 links for and against the flu shot. Both include misinformation, unfortunately, never know what is true and what is false these days. Here is a study, I haven't checked the credentials of BMJ but do know it is a open-access peer-reviewed medical journal.