View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 03:12 AM   #51 (permalink)
cruiserdaddy7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooosh View Post
Again, I am not trying to discredit one side or the other but the links you are providing aren't of great caliber. I'll try to find the MIT studythough, it is not linked to in this "article", only says "It is yet another study that concluded a strong correlation between autism and the MMR vaccine, neurotoxic aluminum additives in vaccines and the use of acetaminophen (Tylenol and others) during pregnancy."

Now, I don't know much about scientific studies, but the way they have worded that one sentence sets off alarms in my head because that is a whole lot of work crammed into a single sentence.

What is it saying? That the combination of putting a MMR vaccine, vaccines that have neurotoxin aluminum additives, and Tylenon into your body is going to mess up brain function of a fetus at higher rate compared to not taking all that? Yeah, I would believe that but I doubt that is the full story, for example how does the timing of shots - first trimester vs. third trimester, previous family history, previous health history, dose level, play into it all? I'd like to look at the study myself.

(I have not gotten the flu shot, never have, and probably won't in the future)
Another fun fact... Children under 6 months are not allowed the flu shot. Why are pregnant women when it crosses the placenta? I can tell you from life experience my wife miscarried after the flu shot. There are THOUSANDS of others in the same boat. When you experience things first hand in life you will always have a different opinion of reality. The CDC statistics mean nothing to me considering their relationship with pharmaceutical companies.

http://childhealthsafety.wordpress.c...A0stillbirths/

Last edited by cruiserdaddy7; 01-18-2013 at 03:16 AM.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote