View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 09:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Clarka3

Default Oilngo you sneaky devil!

So, Oilngo sent me a mailer that arrived today. All I get from him is a PM titled "Buttholes are awesome" with a request for my address. Against my better judgement, I gave it to him. Expecting a mailer full of that rotten ass smell, I get something just a level above that stench in the form of 3 mardy gilyards!

Get out here and take your bow ya scoundrel!

also like to give goggletan215 a shoutout. Won a ton of their auctions on ebay. Shipping was under 5 bucks for the 9 or 10 items I won, and he shipped in a small box with crazy good protection AND signature confirmation (which really wasn't required on my end at all but nice). On top of all that, dude sent me a David Robiske jersey card to add to my small OSU PC free of charge. Figured I'd plug the guy here since he's a very nice person to deal with.

lastly, a shout out to tYEwREEEk13 for the PC CJ2K 2012 sterling relic freebie. I'll have you know i'm already paying that favor forward. Now to figure out how to pay this one forward...

Thanks to all of you for being awesome!

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.

Last edited by Clarka3; 01-18-2013 at 09:33 PM.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote