View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 02:53 AM   #86 (permalink)
badsims
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8azn View Post
Badsims I told you I made a mistake I myself contacted the mods and asked them to remove the feedback which I mistakenly left when I didnt see your payment PM reminder. I've done a break with you before and we had no problems, the last one I was away and didnt get the PM til it was too late. Anyhow I don't want in Vikings breaks anymore that was so wrong of him he did not even PM me or anything and just gave the spot away. I do appreciate you offering a spot though, Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by badsims View Post
I want to be in the break but i am also trying to fix a mistake and make thing cool. Its up to him but i think you should shoot him a message.
Like you contacting the Mods, i am just trying to make things right. He can't go back and ask the guy he gave your slot, to just take his money back after he told him he was in. Thought me backing out would help things but if you dont want in his break anymore, i am cool with staying!

CMON Random Gods, daddy needs to pay for some strata shadow box cards!

Always Looking for different things.... But my PC is Cincy Bengals Rc Auto's (AJ Green & Gio Bernard Mostly)
badsims is offline   Reply With Quote