View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 01:54 PM   #73 (permalink)
JFBanicki

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMBAM View Post
I don't see why anyone is REQUIRED to talk to the media immediately following such a big loss. Some people take losing hard because they put so much into their season. I like Shannon Sharpe but he is talking like an employee when he rips Bill.

Leaving the SuperBowl before time ran out without shaking the other coach's hand was classless but not wanting to talk to someone shoving a mic in your face right after a huge loss is completely understandable.

Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser. Too many people in sports these days only care about the pay check. At least Bill gives a sh*t that his team lost and he's probably already second guessing some of his decisions during that game.
In case you missed it he was NOT required to talk to the media IMMEDIATELY after the loss. He was required to give an interview after he went to the locker room and had some time to cool off and talk with his team.

BB is a cry baby and is still bitter that he is not allowed to cheat to win. Heck an idiot can coach a winning team when he knows what plays the other D is gonna run and can signal audibles to his QB to beat the coverage. BB is NOT the great coach everyone gives him credit to be, he's a great GM and can assemble a solid squad but he can't out coach he best. Same goes for his cry baby QB. They won 10 games without him, TB is a product of a system and benefits from having a decent D and good weapons and ever since BB could no longer tell him what the D was doing he has choked when it matters the most. He certainly couldn't carry a crappy team to 12+ wins a season like Manning did in Indy.

Your precious Pats are cry baby, poor loser cheaters and thats all a FACT that has been proven.
JFBanicki is offline   Reply With Quote