View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 09:12 AM   #9 (permalink)
wheeler281

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Wonder if Jerry and Jason will have him hamming it on the sidelines with a big ass grin. Oh wait that is reserved only if you have killed someone

---

Jerry Jones stood behind the Dallas Cowboys' decision to have Josh Brent, who faces a charge of intoxication manslaughter after a drunk-driving accident last week killed former teammate Jerry Brown, on the sideline during Sunday's 27-24 overtime victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers.
On NFL Network
NFL Replay will re-air the Dallas Cowboys' 27-24 OT win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 15 on Wednesday, Dec. 19 at 9 p.m. ET.

"Our team and our players wanted him today on the sideline," Jones said Sunday, via the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. "Jerry's mother (Stacey Jackson) asked us directly as a group. She said, 'Support him. Help him. He needs your help. Jerry wants that. I want that.' His teammates asked him to come and be down there with them."

Jerry Jones defends Josh Brent's presence on sideline - NFL.com
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." -QB John Elway On Jack Lambert(1983)
wheeler281 is offline   Reply With Quote