View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 12:01 AM   #37 (permalink)
Onofrio
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 24
Default

Mmmm, like I am not going to hold anyone up, but I will not pay now for something that MIGHT come out in 5+ months. SO please either put this on hold until closer to the pull as I didnt sign up for a 6 month wait or please remove me from this draw.

I dont mean to be rude, however I cant see how tying up 200+ dollars in something that might come out in 6 months helps me or the hobby.

Please let me know....
Onofrio is offline   Reply With Quote