View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 07:21 AM   #15 (permalink)
JLR0747

Quote:
Originally Posted by notsublime View Post
I've bought stuff from you, and I can say that I was very impressed with everything, price, S/H, everything. I even hope to buy from you again.
Thank you, I try very very hard to package well and fast, and my shipping is always free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notsublime View Post
I fully understand the need for a 5 star rating as a former eBay powerseller, but is it worth calling this guy out in a forum? Isn't blocking him from your stuff enough of a punishment?

The DSR's system and ebays complete effort to not protect the seller is the reason I quit them all togeather. I guess I'm wondering, is it this guys fault, or eBays for protecting this behavior.
You make a very good point, I can assure you that I do not post every negative experience. In this situation, the buyer wouldn't even admit to it - he just lied about something I had confirmed was fact. I have obviously blocked him and shared his user id for others to make their own opinions. If by doing this I save this buyer from leaving just one other low dsr, I did a good thing.

-I do not send paypal payments as a gift, you pay your fee's and I will pay mine-
www.JLR0747.com
Twitter: @JLR0747
JLR0747 is offline   Reply With Quote