View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 11:40 AM   #24 (permalink)
bigzig

Quote:
Originally Posted by washingtonmark View Post
Well hope all of you are aware that the IRS isn't processing any returns until atleast January 30th, and Nobody will receive their money until 7-21 after processing. So don't go spending your refunds too early!
7/21? Is that for sure? I was aware there could be a delay, but i hadn't heard it would be that long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asujbl View Post
Nothing other then just buying any regular day to day things I'd be anyway. I don't give the government an interest free loan so I tax plan accordingly at the start of the year. If you're getting thousands back then you are doing some pretty horrible planning.
Just because someone doesn't plan the same way you do doesn't mean it's horrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
How in the world do you get that much back? IM pretty envious. I have to throw a bunk load of cash into my RRSP just so that I can come in paying around that much into taxes!!
I'm married with 3 kids, but claim 0 dependents and have them hold out extra throughout the year. I'm sure there is more profitable ways to save, but it's easier for me if I don't see the money to begin with.
bigzig is offline   Reply With Quote