View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 04:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
razorback2130

Default Conference Championship Contest Break- 3 Boxes of Press Pass Sports Town

First of all I would like to thank Blowout Cards for these boxes. I couldn't believe I actually won one of these contests! You guys are awesome.

I hadn't really seen too much on these cards but I really like them. They are really clean, nice looking autographs. Here are my results. The only ones not posted are a Michael Floyd redemption and an Orson Charles /149.
Attached Thumbnails
Conference Championship Contest Break- 3 Boxes of Press Pass Sports Town-img_0013.jpg   Conference Championship Contest Break- 3 Boxes of Press Pass Sports Town-img_0014.jpg   Conference Championship Contest Break- 3 Boxes of Press Pass Sports Town-img_0015.jpg   Conference Championship Contest Break- 3 Boxes of Press Pass Sports Town-img_0016.jpg   Conference Championship Contest Break- 3 Boxes of Press Pass Sports Town-img_0017.jpg  

Conference Championship Contest Break- 3 Boxes of Press Pass Sports Town-img_0018.jpg   Conference Championship Contest Break- 3 Boxes of Press Pass Sports Town-img_0019.jpg   Conference Championship Contest Break- 3 Boxes of Press Pass Sports Town-img_0020.jpg   Conference Championship Contest Break- 3 Boxes of Press Pass Sports Town-img_0021.jpg   Conference Championship Contest Break- 3 Boxes of Press Pass Sports Town-img_0022.jpg  

http://s1285.beta.photobucket.com/user/razorback2130/library/
razorback2130 is offline   Reply With Quote