View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 05:04 PM   #57 (permalink)
fm8418

Send a message via AIM to fm8418

People need to check themselves before they criticize others for how much money they make or the amount of kids they have. We don't know each others situations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsfan20 View Post
You do know that you can control how much money you loan to uncle sam correct? If you are getting 8k or anywhere near that back you are not doing it right.

+ 100
Sure but you can not put anything into federal all year and still get that much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajikey View Post

And you realize that you can change your W-4 any time during the year to accommodate for these credits. There's even a box on the W-2 that reports earned income credit if you took it early like you should, if you expect little to no changes year over year.
You also understand no one explains this, my son is almost 3 and no one has once said this to me from H&r block to turbo tax to the local county. So if I basically check that box will it distribute my EIC of $3,100 evenly throughout the 12 months?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub6238 View Post
So...because I have an alternating plan between my ex to claim my daughter every other year, and work a job where you have to schedule a meeting with HR...and i make due with bills and such

not to mention my daughters birthday is in April, so i get a decent chunk every other year to take her somewhere/do something nicer than usual...

im planning pretty horribly according to you genius?

i understand your logic about wanting your $$ and not wanting to give the govt loans yada yada...but implying just because you work in the field and have your opinion, and that everyone is doing it wrong...well quite frankly makes you sound like a douche
SHHHHHH!!!! there's only one right way

Last edited by fm8418; 01-24-2013 at 05:15 PM.
fm8418 is offline   Reply With Quote