View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 07:19 PM   #37 (permalink)
paul06901

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1eyed_jack View Post
people keep saying that boxes are very loaded right now, but I'm seeing less and less pop up on ebay every day it seems.

and people need to keep in mind, most people that post box breaks on here, only post good ones.

So you'll see plenty of breaks where people get 4 or 5 green, but if someone only gets 2 they probably won't post it
I don't know what eBay you're looking at, but there's plenty of retail boxes. There's one at $98 that hasn't sold. And the guy with them at $110 obo with a huge quantity available. People also started selling individual packs on eBay.

And to account for those people that only post good breaks here, there are also HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of people that DON'T post any breaks here ... maybe on another site, or maybe they don't post on the internet at all?

Maybe there are THOUSANDS of retail boxes that aren't on eBay? There could be a thousand sealed cases at Walmart warehouse, a thousand at Target warehouse.

Why do you think this is not a possibility? You (and some others) seem to be so engulfed in the craze that rationality leaves the equation.

Please tell me why this specific Blowout box breaks section and eBay are the ONLY two resources for a RETAIL product to show up?!
paul06901 is offline   Reply With Quote