View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 07:29 PM   #39 (permalink)
paul06901

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1eyed_jack View Post
They aren't.

But why do you REFUSE to see the other side.

I can admit that there are potentially loaded boxes with greens and that they are higher numbered than thought. I don't think that's the case, but I think it's possible.

You on the other hand post stuff from such a narrow minded perspective.

You mention the thousands of boxes opened that aren't posted online, who is to say those boxes aren't mainly 2-3 green prizms?
That's speculation on both ends.

But you're research is coming from TWO sources out of HUNDREDS of sources. It makes FAR more sense to speculate based on the side of there potentially being a TON of sealed wax in retail locations across the US ... given it is a retail product. It makes FAR less sense to speculate that it's DRYING UP based on two sources of the Blowout breaks section and eBay.

I never said I was positive of anything, I just think that it makes complete sense that a RETAIL-ONLY product carried by juggernauts such as WALMART, TARGET, etc MIGHT ... just MIGHT have PLENTY of this RETAIL product in stock.

It's like saying, well ... Walmart and Target carry this brand new amazing toothbrush and it's really cool! So I went to my local Walmart and Target and I bought all of them, and a few people on a toothbrush message board bought out their local Targets and Walmarts. There are some for sale on eBay though .... That's probably all that Walmart and Target had, because that message board and eBay are the only two resources I'm using for my hypothesis!

I'm not saying how rare they are ... thats asinine speculation.

But to say it's MORE possible that there are less just based on two sources, rather than saying its MORE possible there are PLENTY MORE based on the opposite reasoning .... that's a$$-backwards!
paul06901 is online now   Reply With Quote