View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 09:26 PM   #193 (permalink)
Ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeymcgee View Post
No one expects the artist's best effort on every sketch.
True.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeymcgee View Post
I don't understand why there can't be more than one point of failure that allowed this sketch to get packed out.
I blame the company, for paying artists so little and for allowing such garbage into their packs. Those artists, who do this type of work because they know they can get away with it, deserve to get ripped on. Even for the most skilled sketch artists, when they do quantity, they still keep it decent, and like Incarnadine said "add a few gems just to show off their capabilities." I mean, If you're going to complain about pay, like that is the main reason you're doing this, don't take the job. Go find other means of advertisment.

In regards to the sketch market in general, one could also blame a company for their sales model that oversaturates the market. As well as the ability to deminish an artists popularity by demanding quantity. Even so, artists agree to this and consumers purchase the product anyway. Just the same, it's nice to see even the most used artist put out some real fine work from time to time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baytowntex View Post
im glad i dont collect sketch cards, bye to this thread
The hell are you in such an uproar over this subject if you don't collect? are you some kind of distraught artist? troll perhaps?

Last edited by Ronin; 01-26-2013 at 09:48 PM.
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote