Thread: Frank Gore
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 11:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
panamamyers

I absolutely agree.

Some people don't have a clue though.
Me being a librarian, I do my own independent research, but there are some things that are just not that intuitive.
Maybe the guy is lazy and wants to not have to do the work, maybe he just thinks that's how it works?
The first part of the question though, about whether Gore will sign right now, I thought, was a valid question that could have used valid input.

I just don't think there is ever a reason for you to be dismissive and rude to anyone at least until they prove that do not deserve your kindness.

Something you learn quick being a librarian, just because YOU have heard the question 1,500 times and might be tired of answering it, does not mean that the person in front of you right now has asked it 1,500 times.

Each individual should be given the benefit of the doubt in my opinion.
Buying large lots of the following:1993 Pacific Triple Folders Gold, 1996 Select Certified Artistís Proof, 1997 Topps Gallery Private Issue, 1998 Collectorís Edge Masters 50 Point, 1999 Prestige SSD Spectrum Gold, 2000 Topps Gallery Private Issue, 2001 Pacific Invincible Blue, 2002 Flair Collection, 2003 Skybox LE Gold Proofs
panamamyers is offline   Reply With Quote