View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 05:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
tYEwREEEk13

Default TRYING SOMETHING NEW: Name your PC player or team. I build you a "LOT". You buy it.

PC = PERSONAL COLLECTION or PERSONALLY COLLECT

So here's my thinking. I have hundreds upon thousands of cards cluttering my room right now. So I'd like to move some of them to people who actually PC players and teams. So here's what my plan is.

1. You post here with the name of the player(s) or team(s) you PC. I will add these names to the original post for reference.
2. Over a span of the next few days or weeks (depending on my work schedule, as life gets busy sometimes), I will scan what I have of the named players or teams in LOTS, and post them here. These lots could contain nice looking base, #'d inserts, GU, patches, or Autos...depending on what I have.
3. You buy the lots. Nice and simple.

Okay...now onto the rules of tYEwREEEk13.

1. I only do US shipping. No offense meant to anybody.
2. This thread is for COLLECTORS only. If you are looking for a resell lot or to make a quick flip off my cards, don't even bother wasting your time getting to rule #3. I am willing to make deals, but I will be referring to ebay for prices. If you feel you can get a better deal on ebay, then go do so.
3. I reserve the right to deal with who I want, when I want. If you don't get a lot you wanted, don't cry about it...just move on.
4. I only accept payment using Paypal GOODS. I ship EVERY package with Delivery Confirmation at a minimum... insurance and signature confirmation on higher end deals.
5. Treat me with respect and I will do the same. This is a hobby for me, not a business. I let my iTrader feedback speak for itself in terms of my integrity and personality.
6. My photobucket is horribly out of date...so while you may look at it, there's no guarantee any of that stuff is still around.

I started collecting in 2009-2010 (the Blake Griffin/Stephen Curry/Jrue Holiday year), so majority of my rookie cards are from then onward. I probably have GU and maybe some autos of players before then, as I have busted WAY too much wax since I started this hobby. Two players I am not trading away are Stephen Curry and Jrue Holiday, as those are my PC players. Last thing... I also have opened a small yet decent amount of FOOTBALL, so feel free to add those names to the list here too, as I know a few of you collect multi-sports.

In the situations where multiple people collect the same player, I will post the lot on this thread and it's first come, first serve...

THE LIST (if you don't get added to the list, it's because I probably don't have anything of what you requested)

Chazz3218 - Gordon Hayward, Kobe Bryant, Austin Rivers
Airjmo23 - Greivis Vasquez, NY Giants, Kevin Durant
DerrickRoseMVP - Greg Monroe, Andre Drummond, Brandon Knight
DwightWall122 - John Wall, Kevin Durant, Kobe Bryant
TheHeel - Monte Irvin
Jsexton1985 - Lakers
Mrmojorisin71 - James Harden
PDawson21 - Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving, James Harden, Rajan Rondo (autos only)
ZDmetal - Timberwolves
Hoopaholic - Eric Bledsoe
Lancgamecock - Antawn Jamison
Defcards - Dwight Howard
Amateur_Kidd - Tyson Chandler, Andre Iguodala, Miami Heat
Sals_cardz - Brandon Jennings, Russell Westbrook, Demarcus Cousins, Kobe Bryant (autos only)
Lycca - Jeremy Lin
SirVolan - Greg Monroe
91sixty - James Harden
RandysHobby - Jimmer Fredette
Algee3290 - Ty Lawson
Itzkobe11 - Ty Lawson, Kenneth Faried, Evan Fournier, Quincy Miller
THE LOTS

KOBE BRYANT LOT

Absolute Spectrum /100
Season Update /24
Totally Certified /299
Prizm MVP PRIZM REFRACTOR
Gold Standard Multi GU /149
R&S Longevity /250
R&S /499
Certified /250
(not pictured) - R&S "Super Stars" /499
(not pictured) - Absolute "Frequent Flyer" /399
PRICE: $70 dlvd

JAMES HARDEN LOT
09-10 Rookies and Stars Manufactured Patch Auto
10-11 National Treasures Base 48/99
10-11 National Treasures Base 94/99
10-11 National Treasures Multi GU "HARDEN" 28/99
PRICE: $65 dlvd

MY BUCKET: http://s940.photobucket.com/albums/ad244/tyewreeek13/

Last edited by tYEwREEEk13; 01-31-2013 at 04:29 PM.
tYEwREEEk13 is offline   Reply With Quote