View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 12:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Estephano
Banned

Arrow FT: 1991 Merlin WWF/WWE Classic Trading Cards COMPLETE in orig. binder (150 cards)

Hi all,

I'm ready to part with the WWF (now WWE) cards that I've collected as a child. It's the 1991 series of WWF cards made by Merlin, 153 cards in total incl. doubles. They come in the original Merlin binder. The Binder is light blue (aqua) in color with "Merlin" written in red. This item is in fantastic condition, all the cards are in good condition and a full set of 153 cards! The cards haven't left the binder for 22 years now. The binder is also in great condition!

I've uploaded the high-res versions of the photo to my Picasa web albums. Here's the link: https://picasaweb.google.com/1118380...eat=directlink

Doubles: #24, #36, #61, #92, #129 (all Hulk Hogan), #17 (Macho Man Randy Savage and Elizabeth), #103 (The Undertaker), #32 (Bret Hitman Hart), #50 (Mr. Perfect) --> see last two photos | Missing: #2, #3, #12, #56, #58, #119, #144

I prefer trades (non-sport only, look at my want list here). Needless to say that I will ship worldwide of course via registered airmail, shipping costs depend on where you live.

Either they find a new owner on here or they'll be trashed by April when I move to another house as I'm definately not going to carry them around for another 20 years.

The complete check list with all names can be found here: WrestlingTradingCards.com - 1991 WWF Wrestling Trading Cards

Simply send me a PM if you have any questions and I'll be happy to reply asap. Thanks!

Last edited by Estephano; 01-30-2013 at 01:06 PM. Reason: reinstating after pm convo
Estephano is offline   Reply With Quote