View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 05:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Earlsnake07

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOUGSEVIER54 View Post
Lon is a good guy. I hate that you had an issue. In the future, if anyone gets to looking for him, go to blogtv He's always around. I hate seeing that he made a bad deal.
I assumed he was also....with the 100% feedback...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
I know it sucks when you have to do this to somebody,but you did the right thing. I appreciate the heads up about deadbeats. Another one to the iggy list. There is not gonna be many members left for me to deal with soon
Thanks man.....seriously the last thing I want to do is ruin anyones reputation on here...I try to stay far far away from any drama (its only fnn cards) but obviously I expect to get what I pay for.

I have recieved a PM from him today (after I left a neg) but basically it was asking me to remove the neg & that he shipped the cards and its not his fault about my post office - my response was that if/when I get the cards I will gladly ship his $7 back in PP - I didnt want the cards for free....we agreed on a deal and I would like to stick to it.
NEEDS = '12 CHROME CHIEFS: #94 DONTARI POE RED AUTO /5, #49 CYRUS GRAY RED AUTO /5 , #102 TAMBA HALI RED /25 & ANY '12 CHROME CHIEFS PRINTING PLATES---------->'12 TURKEY RED SP'S = LUCK (PASSING POSE) & DOUG MARTIN (CATCHING BALL & TREES IN BACKGROUND)
Bucket - http://s1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh515/Earlsnake07/
Earlsnake07 is offline   Reply With Quote