View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 08:56 PM   #22 (permalink)
Nicnac

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajikey View Post
Apple's brand recognition is so prominent because they were once an innovative company. The iPod revolutionized how we listen to music, iTunes revolutionized how we obtain and access our music, and the iPhone basically joined those two forces, while adding a tertiary, yet most important quality, cellular chip. Because Apple got such an early lead in these markets, there was plenty of time for them to build and maintain a strong userbase. And because of this strong userbase, people are less willing and more reluctant to jump ship from something they know how to use, to something that works better.

Innovation becomes less important when you've turned the consumer from a person to a lamb. I was once part of the Apple flock, but with all of the bullsh!t product they've released, and all the lies they've spewed, they've turned into a mass of garbage.

Granted, I speak out against Apple more than for, but that's because they've given up on being innovative, and moreso turned to a company that releases new product because A) people will buy it, and B) people will buy it.

It usually ends up that way when J and I get involved. Since the OP got his answer already, we took the liberty to beat a dead horse
Incorrect. It usually begins when you comment in threads and force your viewpoint down everyone's throat, usually when they haven't asked for your viewpoint.

Case in point, this thread. First person to mention Apple... You. It's really quite sad really how much energy you devote to trolling threads to push an anti-Apple thread.

Let people use what they want to use. Why you gotta be a jerk about this one topic all the damn time?
Nicnac is online now   Reply With Quote