View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 04:50 PM   #93 (permalink)
AKHMERICA

So before my teacher began passing out the tests back, he said,

"The class average was 82%. That doesn't sound bad until you look at the scores on all the test. 2 people scored above 100%, 8 got in the 90's, 3 scored in the 80's, 3 in the 70's, and 10 below 70%. I would feel bad if I wasn't so pissed! There were more late or missing homework assignments for this chapter than any I have ever taught in my life. This isn't your kindergarten math class! This is a college class and you guys better treat it like a college class!"

Well, after that inspiring speech, I felt pretty freaking scared. I was just pleading with the heavens that I wasn't one of the one's in the 70's. So he starts handing the tests back. He gets to me and gives me "a look". I wasn't really sure what he meant by it, but he just handed me my test and kept walking.

This is how I looked looking at my score:

Then. (Please click the video. It makes it way more fun.)

He wouldn't let us keep the tests so he took them back. But I snagged a picture of my score.

I GOT A 105%!!!!

I literally felt like jumping up and yelling "VICTORY SCREECH!!" This is THE FIRST test I have ever scored more than 100% on! GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE! I seriously felt I got an 80% at the most but was pleasantly surprised with it lol. Hopefully the rest of Calculus goes this well, but I trust my studying rather than luck

And one person guessed 105%. And I'm pretty sure he didn't expect to himself win but neither did I! And yet, he did!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmbtvs View Post
105 you super genius. tb 12/100.

Maybe I should hold contests like this more often
AKHMERICA is offline   Reply With Quote