What would your jersey number be? and why?
- It would be 25. For me to know...
What sport/position would you play?
- Basketball. Doesn't matter which position, I would dominate anywhere.
What would your nickname be?
- The Entrepreneur Baller
What would you do after your athletic career is over?
- Open a few hotels and motels, couple of day cares, a restaurant or two, a few 711 franchises, and a few fast food joints like KFC, Taco bell, and White Castle. Would also speed up the process on a few inventions and ideas I have. I would play basketball for the love of it, not the money... I wouldn't ever sit on the bench
Would you be faithful to the team that drafted you, or would you want to play for the team that you root for now?
- I would only be faithful to a team if they were faithful to me... Wouldn't mind playing for any team, but would probably want to play for the Knicks.
You just won the championship game. What are you going to do now?
- Go out with the family to get something nice to eat... maybe a nice t-bone steak. Then go to the movies and watch a great movie. Then go home and get great rest, and the next day go hit the gym and train harder than the year before, and get ready for that next ring.