View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 07:03 AM   #35 (permalink)
Dacubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattdile3 View Post
highly possible... you get one team per slot you purchase in the group break... you buy 4 slots, you get 4 teams.... (say $135 for the first, $130 each for everyone after that)...

It would be a multi-sport break... probably 32 slots.... Say the boxes we get are football and baseball... Then we would have 62 teams to draft from (whoever gets 1st and 2nd pick overall would only get 1 team, and rightfully so)... If we get boxes from 3 sports, then there would be 92 teams to draft from (And 4 people would get 2 teams, everyone else would get 3)...

It would be up to each individual to incorporate strategy, common knowledge and preference of sports to determine if they draft all teams from one sport, or spread it out, or neglect one sport and not two others, etc....
good luck with that...I think it may be hard enough for people when they aren't even sure what product they are getting, but if it works, good luck and who knows, depending on the price, i may even get one

Last edited by Dacubs; 02-11-2013 at 07:56 AM.
Dacubs is offline   Reply With Quote