View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 02:16 PM   #21 (permalink)
durstlimpbizkit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanjs14 View Post
You list it for a stupid price because you never know if someone is willing to pay a stupid price or not. One time I listed a sketch card from a different set for $1499.99. I figured it was a $700-$800 card at best. Someone offered $1300, and before I could even get onto eBay to accept the offer, they just hit the buy it now.

You never know what you can get, and no one wants to list low and always think they may have left money on the table. I've done that plenty of times, and now I just list for a stupid amount of everything, thats what the best offer feature is there for.
Your situation is different... you at least put a OBO on it. I'm looking at ones that don't have an offer option and they just stay listed for months on end.

For the above posters, what I mean by "Why even list it?" I mean why list a number nobody is biting on without at least putting an OBO or a starting point with a BIN price. If you're not doing that then you're just wasting your own time which is what I'm getting at.
durstlimpbizkit is offline   Reply With Quote