View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 02:37 AM   #24 (permalink)
broncomanning18

You are one of the most pathetic things I have seen in my life. Why dont you try being in someone else's shoes for once. Instead of looking down at everyone and acting like you have never made a mistake before. How would you feel after you had been scammed for a ton of money, I actually thought that Blowout was a community and that people actually cared about the other members. Boy was I wrong, it is filled with people like you that have no heart and think they are so smart that they never make mistakes. (Lots of good members as well, but there sure are alot of jerks)

I defended him because I thought he was my friend and then when I realized it was a scam after Braylon called me I was one of the first ones to say that it was a scam so please get your facts straight. It happened in the middle of the night so not many people knew at the time and by the time people were getting up I was saying it was a scam to let everyone know and looking to the community for help. All I really wanted was some encouragement and all I got was some of the rudest remarks that have ever been said to me. I was at a really low point and I am a very honest person so I asked for help, I am not one of those cavemen guys that is stupid because of his pride.

So let me get this straight, you think because someone took the time to write that letter because they respect me so much as a person that it serves no purpose. You cannot even imagine what it feels like to be completely betrayed and had almost all of your money stolen from you so stop acting like you know what the heck is going on.

Last edited by broncomanning18; 02-16-2013 at 02:52 AM.