View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 03:50 AM   #25 (permalink)
epic23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncomanning18 View Post
You are one of the most pathetic things I have seen in my life. Why dont you try being in someone else's shoes for once. Instead of looking down at everyone and acting like you have never made a mistake before. How would you feel after you had been scammed for a ton of money, I actually thought that Blowout was a community and that people actually cared about the other members. Boy was I wrong, it is filled with people like you that have no heart and think they are so smart that they never make mistakes. (Lots of good members as well, but there sure are alot of jerks)

So let me get this straight, you think because someone took the time to write that letter because they respect me so much as a person that it serves no purpose. You cannot even imagine what it feels like to be completely betrayed and had almost all of your money stolen from you so stop acting like you know what the heck is going on.
Assuming you were actually scammed(which I don't believe), I would never be dumb enough to do what you supposedly did, so I have no need to try being in your shoes. Money makes people do horrible things. If you don't know that or don't choose to believe it, you have no one to blame but yourself when you get burned.