View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 09:06 AM   #20 (permalink)
wwechampion619
Member
 
wwechampion619's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: South Florida
Posts: 4,628
Default

I keep 95% of what I get signed in person. The other 5% are either items that I already have or just need the money at that time. That 5% also keeps my in person hobby going because baseballs, jerseys, and photofile 8x10 become very expensive as they add up
__________________
Is anyone else as excited for Spring Training as I am???
wwechampion619 is offline   Reply With Quote