View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 04:49 PM   #30 (permalink)
ageofreason13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
Everyone needs to get in the habit of quoting him if they see an actual post from him
I am bored so I had to go back and re-read where he accused me of being a scam artist again. Good times. Here is one of the quotes:

Originally Posted by luck15hope
What you all need to realize is that this was a scam orchestrated by both the op and cashner in order to advertise the sale of the ONE Harper card that THEY are trying to sell. It was a clever and devious attempt at marketing this card that blew way out of proportion when cashner f 'ed up and posted that bogus picture of a photocopied print out with the same white speck as ages, although the speck is not actually on the real card and was just from ages scanner, so there should be no white spec in cash's picture holding real card, especially since he was advertising the card as a 9.5They were both in on this from the get go and both need to be exposed. You can say what you will about prior deals you've done with age or cash but they don't mean jack! They both got those positive feedbacks by doing good deals, but that doesn't mean they're not capable of screwing you over if they needed the money!

And here is the thread (warning, it is really long, read at your own risk)
Identical Harper Cards ??