View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 08:47 PM   #33 (permalink)
death2redemptions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ageofreason13 View Post
I am bored so I had to go back and re-read where he accused me of being a scam artist again. Good times. Here is one of the quotes:

Originally Posted by luck15hope
What you all need to realize is that this was a scam orchestrated by both the op and cashner in order to advertise the sale of the ONE Harper card that THEY are trying to sell. It was a clever and devious attempt at marketing this card that blew way out of proportion when cashner f 'ed up and posted that bogus picture of a photocopied print out with the same white speck as ages, although the speck is not actually on the real card and was just from ages scanner, so there should be no white spec in cash's picture holding real card, especially since he was advertising the card as a 9.5They were both in on this from the get go and both need to be exposed. You can say what you will about prior deals you've done with age or cash but they don't mean jack! They both got those positive feedbacks by doing good deals, but that doesn't mean they're not capable of screwing you over if they needed the money!

And here is the thread (warning, it is really long, read at your own risk)
Identical Harper Cards ??
He's a troll. He has accused many people of being scam artists and he is ALWAYS wrong. In the end everyone gives him crap, he edits his posts and then disappears.
Unemployed 30-40 year old white suburban window licker who hasn't been laid in years but makes up for in compulsive masturbation. Addictive personality who may have just quit drugs and substitutes with wax and internet chat forums. Antisocial behavior in which he rarely leaves the house to socialize. Financially still supported by his parents. Total loser.
death2redemptions is online now   Reply With Quote