View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 11:10 AM   #19 (permalink)

Originally Posted by marino5084 View Post
You may want to read what you wrote ten. It seems as though you sent him 2 invoices in a 5 hour period followed up by a message. All tis was prior to receiving any communication from the buyer. I am just responding to what you stated in your original post. If that is the case then I stand behind what I said.

Here is what you stated.

I waited 2 hours and then sent an invoice. Waited another 3 hours then sent another, still nothing. Then I send a message:

Dear oozzoomodeste,

please don't forget the payment is due within 24 hours of the auction ending. I will have it shipped out Monday when the payment is received. thank you for your purchase.

- vols8vegas6king5
No offense but how is communication harassment in this regard? I sent 2 invoices to the guy. Just in case he might not have gotten the other. Then I do a followup message to the guy just giving him a heads up on when the item will be shipped out if the payment is sent in a timely manner. Im sorry but you dont have much logic here on accusing me of harassment.
Dez Bryant, Jason Witten, Kobe Bryant, Dwight Howard, Demarco Murray, Emmitt Smith, Troy Aikman
TNVols98 is offline   Reply With Quote