View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 01:34 AM   #39 (permalink)
TheLastDude

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Take a look around this site and you will see exactly why sellers are not allowed to leave negatives on Ebay. By not allowing sellers to leave negatives it forces sellers to follow the rules or suffer the consequences. Is it fair to sellers? No its not, I agree with you on that. But it sure is effective in holding sellers accountable.
QFT.

That crap used to happen all the time back in the day. Sellers held feedback hostage. You couldn't give a seller a negative for anything for fear of getting the retalitory.

So some people would take a week or more to ship, or the item would arrive damaged. It pushed a lot of buyers off eBay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzig View Post
Buyer is a douche for not reading the listing, but if you sent me that many invoices/ messages within the first 5 hours I would make it a point to wait till the very last minute of the 8th day to pay you.
You know, I always try to pay as soon a I possibly can...but I'll be damned if there's not a part of me that agrees with you there.

I'll always respond, whether it's good news or bad news.
TheLastDude is offline   Reply With Quote