View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 12:11 AM   #63 (permalink)
stumpfreeman

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwheeler27 View Post
I completely disagree with this 100%. If I enjoy my job, I don't want to get paid with counterfeit U.S. currency. I want the real thing. When I buy cards, game-used or not, I want them to be real without question.

I think people need to dig into this topic more and more until these companies do things right. We are the end-users. They should feel the need to make what we want. We need to take a stand, and the hobby will be a LOT more enjoyable. At least that's how I see it.
I agree with Wheeler here, this is no poor mans hobby any more. Serious collectors realize that it can take a big chunk of your salary to stick with it. I work dam hard for my money and I want to know what I'm getting when I fork over about 5% of my income each year. If these companies are deceiving their customers, they should burn just like any company caught cheating the market on wallstreet.......oh wait, I guess they can do whatever they want.
Check out my photobucket by clicking on my homepage in the drop down list under my username. Looking for any Twins cards I don't have, and Mickey Mantle refractors that I don't have. I will trade for bait, on occasion. 2011 Topps Chrome auto set completed!!
stumpfreeman is offline   Reply With Quote