View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 02:14 AM   #67 (permalink)
fiskaaron

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwheeler27 View Post
I wasn't the first to mention SK. SK was bashed in this thread. If you read the whole thing, you would have seen that I mentioned SK "in defense", as is what I will do from now on over here.

Honestly, I can't believe people want to bash SK and continue to buy upper deck. Talk about a joke. LOL

True, you did not bring up SK. My question is.....why do you still feel the need to defend it, especially after the forum conversations over the past couple of weeks? We all know how you feel about the product, and you know how many of us feel about it. Let's agree on that and move on. That's it.......period. I've only read the first 3 1/2 pages of this thread but am wiling to bet the conversation goes on and on about the same stuff.

I know, I know you did not bring it up and there are others talking about it, but, IMO, you are the only person on here who can single-handedly put an end to the SK bickering (even if all the bickering is not your fault). If someone puts down SK just ignore them and LET IT GO! It's likely that the sole purpose of their teasing is just to get under your skin. IMO until you do let it go, much of your life will be spent on here defending SK (which is fine if thats what you want to do and it makes you happy). I'm not judging, just stating opinion and asking the one question that popped in my head.