View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 11:42 AM   #71 (permalink)
mwheeler27

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino5084 View Post
Instead of beating this to death here in a forum where it will do no good. Why not do something about it Matt. Start an online petition and make your point heard and count for something.

You're doing a great job at beating the sh!t out of Upper Deck here, but it will get you absolutely no where. If you have such disdain for them, do something, don't just talk about it.
Thanks Marino. I am doing something about it. This forum is read by a lot of people, and those people are starting to see what upper deck is truly about. This is a good characteristic of online forums...spreading the word, whatever that may be and educating members.

Attacking upper deck is warranted. They have brought it upon themselves. Attacking members for their opinions is rarely if ever warranted. Disagreeing is always fine and should be expressed in order to hear both sides of the story. I was hoping upper deck would change their ways after the whole Konami deal, but instead, they trun right around and fraud the MLB. I don't think there's any end to what lengths upper deck will go to in order to cheat someone, (end result being collectors), to make a buck, let alone millions and millions of them.