View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 11:46 AM   #90 (permalink)
BAMBAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwheeler27 View Post
I wasn't comparing drugs to cards. I was comparing criminal activities in general. You're smart enough to know the difference. Thanks for the trip back to 3rd grade with your name calling. Makes me laugh. It doesn't offend me.

Am I still supporting Piedmont when I buy T-206 cards with their name on the back? Upper deck does not have that 93 SP case in their possession. I was not paying upper deck. I know it's splitting hairs, and I have said that before, but it is not like I'm buying their current products. It was a product from over 15 years ago. I seriously don't consider that supporting them, but I can understand why others would.

Back to my question, am I supporting Piedmont by buying cards from 100 years ago with their name on the back? Am I supporting smoking by buying a Honus Wagner T-206 card?

Lastly, are we having this conversation on the playground in 3rd grade, or as adults in an online forum?

Whatever Matt. Your posts are laughable anymore. What "level" are your posts on ? Do you think people on here take you serious with this ? Spin and twist things to save face and take the light off the fact that you were wrong. I'll give you your props, you''re good at that. Whatever YOU NEED to make YOU RIGHT works for me. LOL

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS
BAMBAM is offline   Reply With Quote