View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 09:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
jasonadkins

Thanks for the well wishes guys. A few other notes I am extremely excited about and didn't add:

The shopping center the shop is in is a perfect hot spot for Dudes (my target market); a very busy Del Taco that faces my store, a Capriotti's Sandwich shop, a pizza place, a 24 Hour Asian Massage parlor ( hm; and don't laugh too hard, but it will great for security if anyone ever tries to break in and the alarm is going nuts), a discount liquor outlet, a smoke shop, a kid's tutoring-karate-dance-music studio that you literally HAVE to walk by my store to get into, a Shell station, a dry cleaners, a few insurance brokers including State Farm, and what can be great for the Original Comic Artwork I hope to get into-a frame shop.

But the biggest, biggest, biggest supplement to my shop, a collectible coin and currency shop is opening next door (attached) to my shop. There is a ton more money in the collecting of coins and currency, and many of those guys double-dip into comics and cards. We have the perfect Collector's Corner of Las Vegas and we have been in talks to advertise exactly as such.
jasonadkins is offline   Reply With Quote