View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 10:59 PM   #14 (permalink)
jasonadkins
Member
 
jasonadkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 3,026
Default

As of right now, the plan is kind of 50/50 cards and comics. I love collecting and dealing in both, and time will tell which direction the shop goes in; I'm adaptable. If I end up being forced to do 80% comics and 20% cards, no biggy. If it goes the other way and I'm doing 80% cards and 20% comics, I will be fine with that as well, as long as I'm making a living, of course.
jasonadkins is offline   Reply With Quote