Thread: Turkey Red
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 02:54 PM   #210 (permalink)
pakman916

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisp253 View Post
i love it how everyones response when someone has an issue with something in the hobby is.. "you're in the wrong hobby" im pretty sure each and every one of us has had some issue with something in the hobby at some point.. just because someone points out an issue.. especially when its clearly bunk as in this case.. people want to act like they are better suited for the hobby because they can be bent over without expressing displeasure.
Never said you can't express displeasure. I'm just saying. If you don't like it, why are you here? It's not like it's going away anytime soon?

To illustrate your point...it's like walking into a McDonalds complaining about how they don't provide enough options for vegans. You can show your displeasure all you want, but it's not going to change a thing. Order a salad or find somewhere else to eat.

Not trying to start a fight with you, but just being matter of fact. Like I said...I don't like it either, but it's the nature of the beast. You either fall in line or find a new hobby.
pakman916 is offline   Reply With Quote