Thread: Turkey Red
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 02:05 PM   #213 (permalink)
Chrisp253

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakman916 View Post
Never said you can't express displeasure. I'm just saying. If you don't like it, why are you here? It's not like it's going away anytime soon?

To illustrate your point...it's like walking into a McDonalds complaining about how they don't provide enough options for vegans. You can show your displeasure all you want, but it's not going to change a thing. Order a salad or find somewhere else to eat.

Not trying to start a fight with you, but just being matter of fact. Like I said...I don't like it either, but it's the nature of the beast. You either fall in line or find a new hobby.
eh im just sayin i feel like topps shoulda gone about it differently.. i dont hold anything personal... im here in the hobby talk forum to talk hobby.. i do disagree with your comment about falling in line though. change happens when people complain.. if enough people complain anyways.

its just like how all the people were complaining about the russell wilson chrome redemptions w/ topps.. tons of people were complaining about the sticker autos.. now topps hasn't shipped any yet.. maybe its because they are going to get russ to sign on card now? maybe not.. but possibly it had an affect on their future releases of redemptions that dont sport on card auto..
Chrisp253 is offline   Reply With Quote