View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 07:51 PM   #16 (permalink)
gingerscards

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewevan View Post
Ginger-

you post looking for Ronda cards(the one UFC card that everyone is hoarding right now).. you even note in your thread that no one is responding.. no one is offering you a Ronda card..

then when someone finally does- you blow them up for asking too much for the card..not cool man. if you think he is asking too much- just decline and move on..

I have 36 Ronda base autos and instead of selling one to you I may just send an auto of hers to young diehl for free to make up for the insult..

I wish you luck in your search.

ok , well who are you , and did you see the price $300 are you ok , I am no idiot nor am I concerned with what you think on the subject ,

see that's what people don't get on here , I ask for cards not comments , your opinion right , keep it to yourself unless I asked for it

who cares what or how many you have , AND SEND WHAT YOU WANT TO WHOEVER FOR FREE , DO I CARE ,AND DO I HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT WHAT YOU DO , NO I DON'T AND I HAVEN'T

(( GOT A FINEST RC AUTO INCOMMMING FROM EBAY FOR $190 , SO 100X TIMES BETTER THAN THAT RELIC MAT #d TO 8 FOR $300 AND WAY CHEAPER LOL )

and I will tell you now
quote from you

if you think he is asking too much- just decline and move on..

dont think for one second of any day you have any right or place to tell me what or how I do things

that guy tried lying to me and saying the one #D to 88 is selling for over $80 , and that stupid mat card #d to 8 for $300 LMAO

no way will that sell for $300 ,the mat #d to 88 sells for $25 to $30 if that ,

mat relic to /88

Rowdy Ronda Rousey Jumbo Fight Mat Relic 88 UFC Topps Bloodlines Champion | eBay

and the auto mat relic combo #D to 25 sells for $250 ,

2012 Topps UFC Bloodlines Ronda Rousey 10 25 Jumbo Mat Autograph Relic Auto | eBay

SO $300 FOR A PLAIN MAT RELIC NON AUTO #D TO 8 LMAO

AND

LMAO

TO YOU FOR JUMPING IN MY THREAD AND OPENING YOUR BIG MOUTH AND STICKING YOUR NOSE WHERE IT DOESN'T BELONG

IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH

HAVE A NICE DAY

PS FYI MY EXACT QUOTE AND RESONSE " thanks for offer I will pass $300 are you crazy lol "

SO I WAS NICE AND SAID I WILL PASS , SO YOU SAYING AND I QUOTE " if you think he is asking too much- just decline and move on..

" LEARN HOW TO READ, I DID DECLINE POLITLEY , SO MIND YOU OWN TROLL

****************************************************************************************************************

Last edited by gingerscards; 04-03-2013 at 09:21 PM.
gingerscards is offline   Reply With Quote