View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 12:21 AM   #18 (permalink)
gingerscards

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoten01 View Post
That jumbo ruby mat has been selling for over $300. $190 for Ronda's auto, is a joke. What happens when she loses, and all of the publicity is on the next fighter, these cards will be $30 or less. There is only 2 UFC rc autos that sell for that mcuh, and they are the two greatest fighters in UFC history. Ronda is very far from that.

On a side note if her autos sell for this much, I wonder how much Urijah hall's rc auto will sell for.

sir not looking to argue who knows what ,
I have had almost every Ronda card mat,relic,gear ,and auto on watch list in my Ebay for the last 4 months ,

I know what she sells for , and seen a #D to 8 go for $88 ,

as you can see I have her finest rc auto , so believe me when I say I know what her cards COST lol

you prove $300 I dare you , you wont find a ebay auction with that or one listed for that either ,

I am waiting lol

on a side note , it isn't a big deal I politely declined on the card , your card you can ask what you want , my opinion I can say whatever I want ,oh yeah my money also so if I feel I don't like a price I can say that

Ronda is a Woman lol , comparing her to other greatest fighters ( men ) well doesn't fit friend ,,
she is sexy

people are eating it up with her and what SHE does

SHE (woman lol ) will probably break your arm and my arm lol

does everyone love her ,,haha YES and are paying for it too , look at the history of from when her finest rc auto was $60 to $100 ,lol

on Hill's rc auto ,never can tell , a card is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it ,, and oh I WONT PAY $300 FOR YOUR CARD lol ,

last but not least , love your analogy of how if she losses they drop to $30

LMAO , you have no clue , she is a gold Olympic champion , on every cover of every important sport or fitness mag , just signed huge endorsements

was on UFC show with my boy Jones , his brother chandler jones plays for my Patriots

her stuff is not going down and I think I can say she might be losing anytime soon go watch all what 9 of her fights and 5 broken arms and others tap out in half sec knowing theirs is about to get broken LMAO
'
YOU HAVE ONE SOLD ON EBAY , A RUBY MAT #D 6/8 FOR $275 BEST OFFER ACCEPTED , THAT MEANS IF THAT GUY GOT $200 FOR THAT CARD HE DID VERY GOOD , BUT I DON'T SEE A MAT RELIC SELLING FOR MORE THAN A RELIC AUTO #D TO 25 OF SAME PERSON , JUST WONT EVER HAPPEN ,HAS TO BE A 1/1

Last edited by gingerscards; 04-04-2013 at 12:42 AM.
gingerscards is offline   Reply With Quote