View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 01:13 AM   #19 (permalink)
twoten01

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerscards View Post
you prove $300 I dare you , you wont find a ebay auction with that or one listed for that either ,

I am waiting lol

LMAO , you have no clue , she is a gold Olympic champion , on every cover of every important sport or fitness mag , just signed huge endorsements

was on UFC show with my boy Jones , his brother chandler jones plays for my Patriots

her stuff is not going down and I think I can say she might be losing anytime soon go watch all what 9 of her fights and 5 broken arms and others tap out in half sec knowing theirs is about to get broken LMAO
'
YOU HAVE ONE SOLD ON EBAY , A RUBY MAT #D 6/8 FOR $275 BEST OFFER ACCEPTED , THAT MEANS IF THAT GUY GOT $200 FOR THAT CARD HE DID VERY GOOD , BUT I DON'T SEE A MAT RELIC SELLING FOR MORE THAN A RELIC AUTO #D TO 25 OF SAME PERSON , JUST WONT EVER HAPPEN ,HAS TO BE A 1/1
Most of her cards never hit ebay, most major buyers, snap up cards before they hit ebay, bet you wont find the Rousey 1/1 ever sold on ebay.

I have no clue? How about you learn about your favorite fighter, she never was a Gold olympic not now, not ever.

Your boy Jones? Oh so let me guess you also like Barao, Aldo, Cain, Silva, until they lose well.

I have sold multiple ruby Rousey and Diaz's for members of this site, all to one person from 300 to over 800 for ruby mats, to ruby autos. Just because you won't pay that amount does not mean someone else won't.

I can't wait until Rousey loses, and Dana closes shop on the women's division. Everyone knows the only reason they are in the UFC is because of Rousey. Everyone is falling for the hype beautifully, she is lining her pockets.
twoten01 is offline   Reply With Quote