View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 01:37 AM   #20 (permalink)
gingerscards

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoten01 View Post
Most of her cards never hit ebay, most major buyers, snap up cards before they hit ebay, bet you wont find the Rousey 1/1 ever sold on ebay.

I have no clue? How about you learn about your favorite fighter, she never was a Gold olympic not now, not ever.

Your boy Jones? Oh so let me guess you also like Barao, Aldo, Cain, Silva, until they lose well.

I have sold multiple ruby Rousey and Diaz's for members of this site, all to one person from 300 to over 800 for ruby mats, to ruby autos. Just because you won't pay that amount does not mean someone else won't.

I can't wait until Rousey loses, and Dana closes shop on the women's division. Everyone knows the only reason they are in the UFC is because of Rousey. Everyone is falling for the hype beautifully, she is lining her pockets.

sorry friend your dead wrong ,yes she was GOld Olympis champion in Wrestling , signature move that won her the Gold ,, arm bar

gonna end it here , this is my thread for looking for her cards , not yours to continue beatng a dead horse

I DONT WANT YOUR CARD , I WONT PAY $300 , PLEASE LEAVE MY THREAD TO CARDS AND NOT WHAT YOU THINK YOU KNOW BETTER ,

BECASUE YOU DONT
gingerscards is offline   Reply With Quote