View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 10:46 AM   #22 (permalink)
gingerscards

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngdiehl View Post
This is getting silly, I missed the updates because I was preparing for a deployment, and just returning from Easter vacation.

Just to get the facts straight Ronda NEVER competed in wrestling, NEVER won the gold in wrestling, NEVER was a Olympic wrestler. She won the BRONZE at the Olympics in JUDO. So I'm curious how her signature move helped her in wrestling.

I commend you for completing a Rousey PC and trying to grab her cards they, like have been mentioned have been hot. The finest auto is sweet because it is on card and her rookie. Good luck trying to lock them up, i hope you picked up a few more. Matthewevan is well versed on her cards and their value and since it is a public forum he is entitled to mention his opinions.

twoten01 never offered you a Rousey for $300, I in fact have that card, I offered it to you so I'm not sure why you are turning down his offer? It looks like he was just informing you of his past Rousey sales. So I'm not sure why you keep "LMAO" at him and insulting his views? I'm curious how you view this email that I wrote, which includes our whole conversation as "lying to you" but I may be wrong and I can't find where anyone noted a /88 goes for $80 maybe you can enlighten us. Also 100X better would mean I was asking $30k for a ruby relic.

If you picked up that /8 for $88 that you were watching, then you got a steal! Since you're a fan and have been following her cards you knew that was a great deal right? Not trying to be mean but when other members voice their opinion and get berated, you call other members liars, I doubt many people will be looking to make future deals with you.

Again, good luck in your Rousey quest she is a great wrestler.
Judo , wrestling , UFC , does it really matter , the point here is not and I repeat IS NOT ABOUT WHAT YOU KNOW , WHAT THE OTHER JERKY KNOWS .

AND NO THIS IS NOT A PUBLIC FORUM THIS IS MY THREAD , SO NO MATTHEWAVAN DOES NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO VOICE HIS OPINION IN MY THREAD

READ THE RULES , IT IS TROLLING , HARRASSING ETC

I ALSO STATED I DIDN'T CARE WHAT HE SAID ,YOU SAID , OR ANYONE SAID

I ALSO SAID , LEAVE DON'T MAKE MY THREAD ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK

BUT DID YOU OR THE OTHER 2 LISTEN , NO ,

I ALSO SAID 3 TIMES I DON'T WANT THAT MAT CARD

I DON'T WANT THAT MAT CARD SO GET LOST

AGAIN I WILL SAY , I DON'T CARE IF IT IS YOU , MATTHEW OR THE OTHER JERKY TWOTEN WHATEVER

GET OUT OF MY THREAD WITH YOUR CARD AND WHAT YOU THINK I DON'T WANT IUT HERE ' I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK ON THE SUBJECT

IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR ALL THREE OF YOU

GET LOST THIS IS MY THREAD , NOT YOUR PUBLIC FORUM FOR YOUR OPINIONS

I DON'T CARE ABOUT FACTS , I DON'T WANT YOUR CARD

AND I FOR SURE DON'T NEED OR WANT YOUR OPINION

I DIDN'T ASK FOR IT FROM YOU OR FROM THE OTHER 2

I TOLD YOU " NO " ONCE, THAT SHOULD OF BEEN ENOUGH

AND LIKE I NEED AN UPDATE AS TO WHAT YOUR DOING, COMING FROM EASTER VACATION GETTING READY TO DEPLOY , WHAT DOES THAT BUY YOU BROWNIE POINTS OR SOMETHING , WHO CARES WHERE YOU ARE , WHERE YOU CAME FROM AND WHERE YOUR GOING

THIS IS A CARD FORUM AND THREAD , NOT YOUR TALK OR OPINION OR UPDATE YOUR SCHEDULE OR LIFE

ALL 3 OF YOU ARE NOW ON MY IGNORE LIST