View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 09:15 PM   #26 (permalink)
ohiomike

The original rules stated that the streak would only be valid for a single player... not switching guys in and out to combine multiple players in a streak.

With that said, I know you CAN put multiple players in the same streak... but are they being counted?

Everyone is having problems with their streaks not updating, but maybe they aren't updating because you still have to use the original hitter to get credit.

For example, I have 3 streaks that are going that SHOULD be at 2 - 3 - 2 if multiple players in one streak is allowed. But it instead reads 1 - 2 - 1. The streak in the middle that reads 2, I used Troy Tulo in the 1st and 3rd game with a different player in between. The other streaks I used a different player to get my second hits in each, but only have credit for 1 hit in each streak.

I'm betting you still must follow the original rules to get credit for streaks, even though the system in place allows you to insert multiple players in the same streak. It also would explain why a player might not disappear despite not getting a hit (unless its the original streak starter, that players performance doesn't count, whether it be a hit or not).

Even if I'm right, it still is a huge mess-up by Topps thats going to kill this promotion.

http://www.sportlots.com/inven/invenbin/dealerpage.tpl?dealer=ohiomike
ohiomike is offline   Reply With Quote