View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 01:24 AM   #15 (permalink)
lagalaxyfan23

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxBreaker72 View Post
My post could only be considered negative if you yourself are 14 or under. Look around these forums... almost all the issues around here (and other forums) are due to kids not being able to handle transactions. Yes, you have an adult idiot here and there running scams but it's not even close to the % of kids that do the same. It would make things much more safe around here and the constant negative threads, such as this one, will slowly shrink.

Don't get me wrong, it's great that kids are here posting, talking and learning about the hobby. They are the future and I get that. When it comes to actual buying/selling it shouldn't be allowed as you shouldn't even be entering a legal contract under 18.
Totally understandable, however there are many legitimate individuals on the boards who are under the age of fifteen who still run affairs legitimately. I myself just recently turned 15, and I have had only one negative transaction on this site. Combine that with my 100% feedback on SCF and YouTube, I've certainly made 300+ deals with only one bad apple. Not too shabby in my opinion

Strasburg, patsfan1116, Katz, are a few teenage members on these boards who are also legitimate members.

So, while I agree with you that the majority of scammers are kids, keep in mind that Haiku was an adult
lagalaxyfan23 is offline   Reply With Quote