View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 06:04 AM   #13 (permalink)
cking

Wow,thats crazy. I know its Not Topps but remember Dez Bryant last year with the second batch of autos for Panini. And even worse Whitney Mercilus. Check out the Elite one.Elite is one of the first products to drop every year.

Now fast forward a few months to Prizm

How exactly does one go from having illegable childlike hand writing to almost perfect penmanship in a few short months? I totally understand the need to shorten ones auto due to the sheer volume they have to sign. But this is flat out not his autograph on the Prizm. I am no expert but I dont think it would be physically possible to improve ones handwriting that much in such a short period of time. Worst part is Panini dont even care.

I am not sure which scenario would be considered worse.

#1-The fact that they did not notice that his auto changed so drastically

or

#2-The fact that they did notice his auto changed so drastically and did not care and inserted them into packs anyway.

Pretty scary for the hobby as a whole and very,very scary for the future of the hobby. If the card companies dont care then its safe to say there wont be much help provided in the future if these issues should come to surface again. Thats very discouraging to say the least.

Last edited by cking; 04-10-2013 at 06:07 AM.
cking is offline   Reply With Quote