View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 01:42 PM   #34 (permalink)
cking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethelakings View Post
Crappy shipping, yes. But negative, no. To me, negative is when a little beeotch doesn't ship for 10 business days or more. Too many of you guys jump the gun much too quickly. As long as I get my stuff and it arrives in good condition in about 2 weeks or less, I am happy. Then again, I have a lot more patience than quite a few of my fellow members or at least that is how it seems to me.
With me its not a matter of patience. But I do expect to recieve the same service that I extend to others. Close as possible anyway. 2 weeks to me is plenty time. If you are giving someone two weeks then you are bacically giving them 7-8 available business days to ship. If someone cannot mail 1 stinking package in 7-8 days then maybe they should not be doing business on the internet. I guess the main reason I get so aggravated about it because I know how busy my life is,Job,Family, and so on and yet I find time to squeeze in a few minutes to ship and thats why I dont tolerate excuses from people who say they are too busy to ship. I am busy as well but I find time. I dont wanna hear it cant be done because I do it everyday. They are making a choice to not ship in a timely fashion. There is a big diffrence is being unable to ship in a timely manner and choosing not to ship in a timely manner.